If you have a speech and language related blog or web site I’ll be glad to list it here. (I am unable to list offices or therapy services of any kind. I reserve the right not to list blogs, web sites or ads for any reason. Sorry:))
Also…please write out your acronyms. Other than SLP, our acronyms don’t always mean the same thing in different places.
The Fantastic Speech Therapy Blog List
- Smart Speech Therapy , A blog and web site created by Tatyana Elleseff MA CCC-SLP focusing on bilingual and pediatric therapy. Experience with internationally adopted children and their specific language needs.
- Do The Data , Wendy W. Lybrand, M.S. CCC-SLP and a special education collaborated to create this product for data collection. Everyone and everything seems to be requiring data collections. If I can find a simple way to make data collection valid and relevant to speech therapy I’ll be thrilled. When I have some time I will take advantage of their free trial and play with it a little. Good Luck with your product.
- Public School SLP’s, Pam and Holly certified SLP’s put together this fun blog of ideas for public school SLP’s. This is a new blog and The School Speech Therapist wishes them luck. Added June 26, 2012
- Apps for Children with Special Needs, this is a site that has created some colorful and interesting iPad apps for kids. The company has also given away many iPads. Looking at their site makes me wish I actually had an iPad. Added July 23. 2012
- Lets Talk Speech and Language, this is a relatively new blog with lots of good ideas for fun activities and fun apps. Ms. Sohan is a school based SLP working primarily at the middle school level. Added August 5, 2012
- The Speech Bubble, Created by M. Wilson SLP, to let her creative side out and share her ideas. This is a relatively new blog with lots of good ideas already. Added December 16, 2012